Watch this space for news of changes and how you can best take advantage of new features in the Tidelift subscription!
- We have added support for user based API keys that can be used for checking catalog alignment, requesting new packages, and more. You can learn more about all of the ways you can use the Tidelift API and CLI in the updated docs
- A GitHub Action is now available for users to integrate scans with GitHub Enterprise or when they are unable to install the GitHub app. Read more about our GitHub Action.
- Support for SAML Single Sign On is now available for customers on the Enterprise plan. Read more about single sign-on options.
- Tidelift CLI is now available to all Tidelift customers! Install and usage instructions are available here.
- We recently upgraded our licensing analysis to increase the accuracy of discovered licenses for individual versions of a library, and to better integrate Tidelift's license research.
- Tidelift CLI is now in alpha! With Tidelift CLI, subscribers can now initiate scans from the command line and can be used with any standard CI setup as an alternative to our API.
- For lifted packages which are deprecated by the upstream maintainer, Tidelift can now give guidance on how to migrate to a non-deprecated package. This information will show up in the package card for those deprecated packages.